Mary T. MuseMember
- Email Us
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Visitation Rights
- 1978, California
- McGeorge School of Law, J.D.
El Dorado County Bar Association (Vice-President, 1981-1982; President, 1982-1983); State Bar of California (Delegate, 1982-1984; Member, Family Law Executive Committee, 1996—); California Judges Association (Member, Family Law Subcommittee); California Court Commissioners Association (Member, Board of Directors, 1988-1990, 1994-1996); Senior Fellow, American Leadership Forum.
- Winner, El Dorado Hills Citizen of the Year, 1997
- Completed, Mediation Training, Adryenn Cantor, Esq., 1994
- Officer/Director, Pacific States Development Corporation, 1973—
- Research Attorney, El Dorado County Superior Court, 1978-1987
- Superior Court Commissioner, Ed Dorado County, 1987-1996
- Retired Commissioner, Alternate Dispute Resolution, 1996—
- Pro Tem Assignments, El Dorado Superior and Municipal Courts. Faculty: Judicial Orientation;
- California Judicial Education Program, 1988-1995
- California Family Law Reports, Trial Advocacy Program, 1994
- Presenter: Family Law Institutes, 1988-1995
- CEB – Family Law Issues, January 2007
California Judicial Studies Program Planning Committee, 1995—; Board of Directors, Marshall Hospital, Placerville. Panelist, CEB Family Law Program, 2003. Member, Executive Committee, American Leadership Forum Mountain Valley Chapter.